we can also answer questions or help you make the best choice for your lifestyle and outdoor spaces. Sign up for our eBlasts now to get weekly updates.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Big Green Egg Chips
Wood smoking chips add a variety of delicious flavors to foods cooked over the coals. Each type of wood will impart a different flavor to meats or other foods, resulting in an endless variety of new flavor combinations. Chips are available in 1.5 lb / .68 kg bags.
- Alder Chips impart sweetness and a delicate flavor that is beautifully suited for the slow cooking of fish, shellfish and pork.
- Apple Chips provide a natural sweetness that is mild enough to use with fish, shellfish and poultry.
- Cherry Smoke is very mild with a slight fruity flavoring and pairs well with game birds and almost any meat including beef tenderloin, pork, poultry, and lamb.
- Hickory Smoking Chips enhance any red meat such as brisket and pork butt or shoulder, as well as turkey and chicken.
- Jack Daniels Smoking Chips are a good choice for flavoring any steak. These chips pair well with many of the same meats as oak chips — beef, veal, pork and poultry.
- Mesquite Chips add a tangy smoke flavor and are best suited for large cuts of beef such as brisket.
- Pecan Smoking Chips add a rich, mellow flavor suitable for chicken and fish. Smoking with pecan wood gives poultry a golden brown skin that enhances any holiday table.
- Maple Smoking Chips a good choice for chops, steaks, ribs, marinated cuts of chicken, ham, cheese, game birds, and teriyaki beef, as well as vegetables and fruits.
- Manufactured in the USA
Let a Patio Shop specialist show you all the "egg-cessories" to go with your Big Green Egg!
Big Green Egg ... The Ultimate Cooking Experience.